We’re always eager to welcome new talent to our team. Find the position that will be your perfect fit with us.
Landscape Construction Project Manager
- Lead Foreman and their crews to complete projects on schedule and on budget, while upholding the Onyx quality standards.
- Communicate with clients and operations manager, as needed, to fully understand project and scope of work.
- Meet with architects, clients, builders, subs as needed to coordinate project
- Work with project coordinator to procure materials needed for project and schedule deliveries
- Work with Operations Manager to identify and remedy potential schedule and budgetary issues
- Manage and approve weekly field logs for accuracy before sending to payroll and job costing
- Work with Project Coordinator to review and approve vendor and subcontractor invoices weekly
- Send out RFI’s as needed to architect as questions/discrepancies arise on the project
- Have a complete and thorough understanding of project plans documents, and LSK’s.
- Ensure crews are building to specified details.
- Work with project coordinator and estimator to provide estimates and change orders for extra work
- Work with project coordinator to review and submit monthly AIA invoices.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Acton, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Click to apply!
The ONYX Team
Our team is family. We know a lot of companies say that, but we mean it.
The men and women on our team have grown with us: they’ve built their careers and expertise here, started in entry-level positions, and climbed their way up. They’ve watched their family members do the work and followed in their footsteps. Even if they came in knowing little about the industry, they are glad to be here, and we’re proud to be a part of their transformation.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling career, a close-knit culture, and a place where you’ll retire, we’d love to hear from you. We’re hiring for a variety of roles- and if you see yourself in one, send us an application today.